- ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, employers, clients and customers, friends and family members: relationship enhancement
- improvement of time management, organizational skills & goal setting
- development of leadership skills to improve teamwork, creativity, efficiency & productivity
- development of presentation skills to enhance sales, project explanations, self-confidence, relationship development
- ability to recognize stress symptoms & develop stress deflecting strategies
- effective strategies for transition & change
- brain storming & problem solving strategies to increase creativity and collaborative outcomes
Why hire Soft Skills for Success?
Sandy Chernoff utilizes the interactive workshop format to allow the participants to maximize their educational experience. This retentive style of teaching provides ample opportunity for the participants to become involved in individual, diad, triad, and group exercises to immediately put what they are learning into practice.
How will the appropriate program be determined for my specific needs?
Prior to presenting a session, Sandy Chernoff explores the client’s needs to determine the appropriate modules, elements, and time frame necessary to deliver a program customized to suit the specific needs of each client/organization. Results are evaluated to determine if further training will be necessary.
What are the reasons for seeking Soft Skills?
Personal and professional effectiveness training is the best strategy to prosper and succeed in this era of technological advancements. Individuals and organizations must be prepared to develop and utilize new skills in order to keep up with the times. Soft skills represent a fundamental attribute that today’s knowledge based economy is demanding of its employers, employees and businesses.